“Shipments of MacBooks are expected to total 500,000 units in the second quarter while monthly shipments will reach 300,000 units in the third quarter, noted today’s Chinese-language Apple Daily. For the whole year, notebook shipments to Apple are expected to hit 2.3 million units, the paper added,” Emily Chuang reports for DigiTimes.
Brief story here.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Analysts expect Apple’s new MacBook to drive market share gains in near future – May 17, 2006