“ABC Family is pushing the promotional pump behind upcoming series Kyle XY via a deal with the iTunes Music Store and its first repurposing pact with ABC,” Multichannel News reports.
“Beginning on June 20, six days before the show makes its linear network debut on ABC Family at 8 p.m., users will be able to download the pilot to their video iPods via the iTunes Music Store,” Multichannel News reports. “After June 27, installments of Kyle XY will be available for purchase at $1.99 per episodes, according to officials at both companies.”
“To support the free sneak preview on iTunes, ABC Family has secured a multimedia schedule, including on-air promos, a flash ad on its own Web site, radio spots, banners of aol.com and msn.com, and a print ad in Rolling Stone magazine,” Multichannel News reports. “‘A free preview on iTunes is a fantastic way to build buzz and increase awareness of ‘Kyle XY,” said Paul Lee, president, ABC Family in a statement. ‘It gives our aggressive tease and reveal marketing campaign a major broadband element, that will help drive viewers to the premiere on the 26th.’”
Full article here.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.