As part of a deal recently announced between Fox Entertainment Group and Apple, the first two seasons of the hit SPEED show “Unique Whips” is now available for purchase on the iTunes Music Store.
“‘Unique Whips’ is one of the network’s most popular shows with our younger audience,” said Hunter Nickell, SPEED Executive VP & General Manager. “The opportunity to make ‘Whips’ available to its fan base, as well as exposing it to new audiences, is an exciting development for SPEED.”
“Unique Whips” features Will Castro and his crew at Long Island’s Unique Autosports, as they retune, restyle and re-create luxury and exotic cars for America’s top entertainers and athletes, designing personalized pieces of automotive art unlike anything seen before.
NBA greats Carmelo Anthony and Marcus Camby, NFL stars Byron Leftwich and Lavar Arrington, NASCAR champions Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick, tennis great Jennifer Capriati, R&B legend Patti LaBelle, boxing champ Bernard Hopkins and best-selling author Tom Wolfe are among the celebrities featured on episodes of “Unique Whips.”
With the addition of “Unique Whips” and other SPEED programs, including “PINKS” and “American Muscle Car,” iTunes now offers more than 90 TV shows for $1.99 an episode for viewing on a computer or video-capable iPod.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.