Designer Maggie Stevens sent us a Magpie Outfit for Apple iPod nano to try out. The case fit our nano snugly and the reinforced vinyl material is sturdy stuff – good for running, biking, the beach, or just everyday life.
The Magpie Outfits are cut from six fabric/trim combos made from big prints, so each case is unique.
We tested the case by offering a nine-year-old girl three choices for her iPod nano: a black leather (very expensive) case, a pink neoprene case, and a Magpie Outfit case: she grabbed the Magpie so fast we dropped the other two cases on the floor.
We also liked the Magpie’s optional keychain attachment for backpack, jeans, or wherever you’d like to hook your nano. The belt clip lets you attach the nano “upside down,” so you can glance down to see the display easily.
Magpie Outfits for iPod nano retail for US$24.95 and Maggie tells us that cases for other iPod models are coming soon.
More info here.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.