Aspyr Media, Inc., today announced that Activision, Inc.’s popular WWII first-person action game, Call of Duty 2 has arrived in retail stores in North America for the Macintosh platform. Call of Duty 2, a Mac OS X Universal application, runs natively on both Intel-based and PowerPC-based Macintosh computers and is licensed from Activision and was originally developed by Infinity Ward.
Call of Duty 2 re-defines the cinematic intensity and chaos of battle as seen through the eyes of ordinary soldiers fighting together in epic WWII conflicts. The sequel to Call of Duty, the 2003 Game of the Year and winner
of more than 80 awards, Call of Duty 2 offers more immense, more intense, more realistic battles than ever before, thanks to the stunning visuals of the new Call of Duty 2 engine.
Call of Duty 2 provides an amazing experience with all-new enhancements, ranging from stunningly realistic graphics to seamless gameplay, a new engine, groundbreaking AI, and choice-based innovations that allow players to experience the closest thing they’ll ever get to real warfare. Beautifully rendered snow, rain, fog, and smoke, combined with dynamic lighting and shadows, make this the most intense WWII first person action title yet.
More information on Call of Duty 2 can be found through Aspyr’s site here.
• Amazon.com: Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Tiger Edition by David Pogue
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.