DMSoftware Canada today announced Textureshop 1.0, a seamless image generator and editor for Macintosh OS X 10.2 and up (Universal). Whether you are a graphics professional looking for innovative skins, detail or bump maps, or a novice looking to spice up their presentation, web pages, or desktop pictures, Textureshop can generate the texture you need.
– One button texture generation
– Editable texture generation parameters
– Near infinite texture possibilities
– Export to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF & BMP
– Easy to use drag and drop workflow
– Multiple noise generation and manipulation functions
– RGB, HSV & CMYK gradient mapping
– Editable bump map parameters
– Copy and paste of generated textures between applications
A limited time demo is available and a license can be purchased online for $49.95 (USD).
More information and a downloadable demo here.
• Amazon.com: Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Tiger Edition by David Pogue
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.