Following a meeting with top Apple Computer brass, Bear Stearns analyst Andy Neff sent a note to clients. Key excerpts have been published by The Consumer Electronics Stock Blog which include:
• Optimism about Apple’s outlook for 2H06 with potentially a complete refresh of the iPod, “true” video iPod and other new product launches
• “iPod phone” appears to be in the works, although timing remains uncertain
• Apple launched Boot Camp to accommodate the use of Windows, it views the tight integration of hardware and software (Mac OS) as key to creating superior user experience, although it is looking at different ways to better address users needs for multiple operating systems.
• AAPL 12-month Price Target: $94
More in the full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “LinuxGuy” for the heads up.]
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.