Finally, an easy way to record your Skype calls and podcasts. Call Recorder is an add-on for Skype which automatically transforms your calls into QuickTime movies. Calls are saved as QuickTime movies with the local and remote side of the conversation on different tracks. Call Recorder is great for lessons, interviews, podcasts or just having fun. The Call Recorder window allows you to start and stop the recording, as well as adjust recording options.
• Manually start/stop/pause, or record automatically.
• Control file size and quality.
• State-of-the-art AAC file format saves space.
• Convert your calls to MP3 format.
• Try before you buy demo.
Call Recorder makes it easy convert your QuickTime movies into MP3 files. Simply drag a recorded QuickTime movie to the “Convert to MP3” icon and it will create an instant MP3 file out of your movie. You can configure Call Recorder to carefully record and save all internet phone correspondences, ensuring accountability and fulfilling corporate audit-trail needs.
More info and demo download link here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Related MacDailyNews articles:
Skype offers free calls to all landline, mobile phones within the US and Canada – May 15, 2006
Skype for Mac now Universal – May 11, 2006