“News Corp.’s MySpace.com will begin selling episodes of Fox’s “24” next week as part of a plan to turn the popular teen Web site into a business rivaling Yahoo! and Apple Computer’s iTunes, according to the Wall Street Journal. MySpace, one of the fastest-growing Web properties, will begin selling episodes of the show “24” for $1.99 each from seasons one and five, the report said,” Reuters reports.
“A spokesman for News Corp. could not be reached for comment,” Reuters reports.
Full article here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Apple adds hit programs from Fox, FX, Speed, Fuel & 20th Century Fox to iTunes Music Store – May 09, 2006