The Joy of Tech has a unique suggestion for Apple’s new “Get a Mac” advertising campaign.
In addition, their “JoyPoll” asks:
What best personifies “Mac” to you?
• A hipster in jeans and a hoodie.
• An artsy dreamer with his head in the clouds.
• An intelligent, hot babe who helps you get stuff done.
• An arrogant metrosexual.
• A nice guy driving his family around in a minivan.
• An overpriced and lazy man-whore, with too much make-up on.
• All of the above.
See the comic and vote in the poll here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.