“Apple has revealed the actual grand opening date for the Fifth Avenue (NYC) retail store,” according to a report from ifoAppleStore. The Grand opening of the new flagship store, which will be open 24/7, is Saturday, May 6th at 10am EDT. Apple does not have the store or the reported grand opening on their retail store web pages currently.
The store, which will reportedly be 25,000 square feet, is located in the underground retail plaza of the General Motors Building on Fifth Avenue and is Apple’s first to be open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
32-foot-by-32-foot glass cube-topped Midtown Manhattan Apple ‘Mecca’ to serve the faithful 24/7? – April 18, 2006
Steve Jobs to eventually take his NYC big glass cube with him – December 02, 2005
Glass cube assembly begins at site of Apple’s 25,000-square-foot 5th Avenue flagship store – October 28, 2005
RUMOR: Apple Store coming to Midtown Manhattan beneath transparent glass cube – March 04, 2005Photos of Apple’s $9 million 32-foot-by-32-foot New York City Glass Cube – January 01, 2006