Today’s “FoxTrot” comic by Bill Amend pokes fun at Windows’ deficiencies (spyware and virus plague) while highlighting the large volume of game software available for Windows. It all begins with little Jason’s desire to get “one of those Intel-powered iFruits” because “you can run Windows on them.”
Today’s Foxtrot is here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Gordo” for the heads up.]
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Microsoft’s silence is deafening regarding Apple’s Macs that can run Windows, too – April 22, 2006
Dude, you got a Dell? What are you, stupid? Only Apple Macs run both Mac OS X and Windows! – April 05, 2006