“American Technology Research senior analyst Shaw Wu today commented on Apple’s forthcoming report of its March quarter financial results, and believes the company will report the second best quarter in its 30 year history. Wu says Apple may exceed its guidance of $4.3 billion in revenue and $0.38 in EPS, modeling $4.4 billion, $0.43, and 8.8 million iPods versus a market consensus of $4.6 billion and $0.44. ‘We continue to believe Apple will guide conservatively reflecting efforts to reduce inventory of PowerPC Macs and older iPod nanos,’ Wu wrote in a research note… The analyst said that consensus revenue estimates for the June quarter remain unrealistically high, however, and warns that Apple will likely make another attempt to reset expectations. American Technology Research maintains a ‘Buy’ rating on Apple’s stock,” MacNN reports.
Full article here.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Apple to hold Q2-06 conference call webcast on April 19 – April 10, 2006