Apple has added the “Season Pass” option to their iTunes Music Store TV Shows offerings for ABC network shows “Desperate Housewives” and “Lost.” Both currently feature the “Season Pass” purchase option for US$34.99.
The “Season Pass” includes all current and future episodes of the purchased show’s season.
Earlier this month, Apple added their new “Multi-Pass” purchasing option with Comedy Central’s ‘The Daily Show with Jon Stewart’ and ‘The Colbert Report’ TV shows to their iTunes Store. The “Multi-Pass” option includes the most recent episode (if one is available) and the next 15 episodes for US$9.99.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “jay” for the heads up.]
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Related MacDailyNews articles:
With Multi-Pass, Apple has once again turned the mobile content market on its head – March 10, 2006
Apple adds Comedy Central’s ‘The Daily Show,’ ‘The Colbert Report’ to iTunes with Multi-Pass option – March 08, 2006