Apple Computer’s Senior Vice President of Design, Jonathan Ive, “head of the team revolutionizing one product category after the next; the reason why every third person has white headphones coming out of their ears,” is scheduled to speak at The Art Center Design Conference’s “Craft Gets Radical” presentation on March 25, 5-7pm.
The conference takes place at the Art Center College of Design’s South Campus, 950 Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA.
More info here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Loki Capret” for the heads up.]
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
If Apple is a religion, Steve Jobs is God, Jonathan Ive his son – March 18, 2006