“Adobe is working hard to release Creative Suite 3 before the end of year, sources have recently disclosed. While internal documents originally pointed to a release date in the first-half of 2007, Adobe is making a big push—and receiving significant help from Apple—to get the software package into customer hands this year. For Mac users, Creative Suite 3’s most notable feature will surely be native support for Apple’s new Intel-based systems,” Ryan Katz reports for Think Secret.
“While a 2006 release for Creative Suite 3 is by no means guaranteed, and likely would not arrive until the mid-to-late fourth quarter, it would jibe with Adobe’s intentions of revamping its major applicatons every 12-18 months, which Think Secret reported in 2004. Creative Suite 2… was released in April 2005,” Katz reports.
Full article here.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Related MacDailyNews article:
Adobe: no native Intel Mac support until 2007; Photoshop could be 14 months away – February 01, 2006