“Apple’s forthcoming ‘true’ video iPod will feature a 4-inch display with a quarter-inch border, allowing the device to maintain dimensions typical of previous iPods, further sources have confirmed. Think Secret first broke word of the upcoming touch-screen iPod in early February,” Ryan Katz reports for Think Secret. “The new iPod remains on track for an announcement possibly as soon as late March or early April but sources caution the roll-out could be pushed back pending an agreement with the movie industry on distributing feature-length content. Apple is said to be looking to launch the first movie content for sale on the iTunes Music Store in tandem with the new video iPod.”
More info in the full article here.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.