“Lehman Bros. analyst Harry Blount said the new products Apple Computer is expected to unveil at a media event scheduled in Cupertino, Calif. later Tuesday could include a Mac Mini targeting the living room, new accessories for the iPod, a game box and a new Intel-based PC. Blount reiterated his equal weight rating on Apple’s stock, and his $80 price target, but said the new products may act as a near-term upside catalyst,” Tomi Kilgore writes for MarketWatch.
Full article here.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.