Apple has announced a 24-Month, 0%, Fair Market Value Lease promotion for qualifying businesses. Through June 30, 2004, when your business enters into a qualifying 24-month lease agreement, you will pay 0% interest through AFS Commercial Credit.
– Eligible equipment includes iMac, iBook, PowerBook, Power Mac G5, Xserve, Xserve RAID, and Apple Displays.
– Soft costs (software, services, etc) are limited to 10% of total lease amount. If soft costs exceed 10%, they must be covered under a separate lease agreement.
– 24 equal monthly payments on a minimum transaction of $5,000.
To learn more about this or other AFS Commercial Credit programs, please call 800-APPLE-LN.
Terms and Conditions:
– 0% interest rate based only on the payment stream. You will be subject to standard end-of-term conditions for a Fair Market Value Lease.
– $5,000 minimum transaction size.
– Lease must be comprised of 90% hardware to qualify for the promotion.
– Soft costs in excess of 10% are subject to a separate lease agreement.
– Lease agreement subject to all standard fees and taxes.
– Applicable to 24-month, Fair Market Value leases only.
– All leases subject to credit and documentation approval.
– Signed lease documents must be received by June 30, 2004 to qualify.
More information here.