MacDailyNews Note: There’s no proof that Jobs did not have significant input into the iPad mini. Apple’s product development time is measured in years, not months.
“There are five key areas around the launch of the iPad Mini which will give a good indication of Apple’s future direction,” Spence writes. “What stats has Cook rolled under allure, aggression, acknowledgement, agility, and affection, and why are they important?”
• Allure: Tim Cook’s Distortion Field
• Aggression: Pricing Will Determine Cook’s Strategy
• Acknowledgement: Maps Wasn’t Apple’s Finest Hour
• Agility: Everybody Look Under Your Seats
• Affection: Is Apple’s New Focus On Flair Or Figures?
Read more in the full article here.