“If we’re to believe the most consistent rumors, the so-called iPhone 5 will have a larger screen, 4G data connection, and a slimmer profile,” Smith writes.
Smith writes, “As thing stands right now, the iPhone feels stale. If Apple doesn’t add these simple improvements then I’m switching to Android and not looking back.”
6 things Apple’s iPhone 5 must have or I’m switching to Android:
1. Show me exactly how much data I am using without having to download an app
2. Make it easier for me to type
3. Give me some of Siri’s features offline
4. Make notifications better
5. Make Maps available offline
6. Let me unzip files directly on my device (at least allow it from emails and trusted sources)
Read more in the full article here.