• Ballmer took over Microsoft 12 years ago when the stock was about $60. Now it struggles to maintain $30
• Office and Windows are dying
• The company isn’t innovating fast enough or aggressively enough
• Microsoft’s Internet offerings remain wannabes
• Windows 8 is a wreck; so unintuitive as to defy belief
• Ballmer can’t do a product launch without jumping around the stage like a Planet of the Apes extra
• If you want to see the future, look at what teens are using and [coding for]… Apple [products]
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Blasphemy! Nevaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
Hoist! May Steve Ballmer remain Microsoft CEO for as long as it takes!
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader "Son of Squidward" for the heads up.]