“However, after years of watching Apple close up and personal and having dealt with every one of their CEO’s from the beginning, as well as interacting with various Apple execs over the years, I would like to suggest that the reason Apple is hard to catch is that there are five additional principles, that guide Apple, that makes competing with Apple so difficult,” Bajarin writes.
• For any products that Apple creates, the people who create them have to want it themselves
• The products have to be easy to use
• Keep things simple
• Offer great customer service and in-store experiences
• Apple only makes a product if they can do it better
• Apple stays at least two years ahead of their competitors.
Read more in the full article (and that’s six additional principles, Tim, not five) here.