Get your trivia fix with “iQuiz,” the fast-paced entertainment trivia game designed in a portable format. Put your pop culture knowledge to the test with questions about music, movies, and TV shows. Or choose “Music Quiz 2″ to find out just how well you know the songs, albums, and artists on your iPod. You can keep the challenges coming by creating your own custom trivia packs to share, or add trivia packs created by other players.
• Choose from four built-in games
• Create and share new trivia packs with other players
• Rediscover all of the songs and albums you’ve tucked away on your iPod
• Keep track of your personal statistics as well as those of other players
• Fast-paced but brain-based, providing endless mental challenge and stimulation
• Tutorial mode makes it easy as you learn how to play
Games availabale on iTunes Store are compatible only with the fifth-generation iPod with iPod Software 1.2 or later. These games cannot be played in iTunes, nor are they compatible with other iPod models. iTunes version 7.1 or later required.
More info via iTunes Store here.
[Attribution: Macworld UK. Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader "Adam W." for the heads up.]
Apple iPod games reviewed – October 06, 2006
Apple debuts new iPod in 30GB and 80GB with Hollywood movies, games and new lower price – September 12, 2006