Call of Duty 2 redefines the cinematic intensity and chaos of battle as seen through the eyes of ordinary soldiers fighting together in epic WWII conflicts. The sequel to 2003’s Call of Duty, winner of over 80 Game of the Year awards, Call of Duty 2 offers more immense, more intense, more realistic battles than ever before, thanks to the stunning visuals of the new COD2 engine.
This single-player demo features the mission The End of the Beginning, which takes place November 6, 1942, at El Daba, Egypt. As part of the British infantry, you are tasked with eliminating the German artillery crews at the docks.
Link to the download (665MB) can be found here: http://www.macgamefiles.com/detail.php?item=19203
More information on Call of Duty 2 can be found through Aspyr’s site: http://www.aspyr.com/games.php/mac/cod2/ or visit Activision: http://www.activision.com/en_US/game_overview/e6d75d1f-2f68-4be9-9257-9a9a498593d4.html.
Call of Duty 2 is rated “T” (TEEN – blood, mild language and violence) by the ESRB.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Call of Duty 2 ships for Intel- and PowerPC-based Apple Macs – May 26, 2006