Steven Lynch over at HardOCP (http://www.hardocp.com) reports that a new Apple Computer email advertising campaign hit his inbox today:
Presumably, clicking anywhere in the ad will lead the reader to the Mac hardware offerings at the online Apple Store.
Full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Well now, that ad is pretty straightforward, huh? Seems like Apple is putting those QuickTime and iTunes download email lists of Windows users that they’ve amassed to good use.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.