Speculation season is in full swing. Following two separate “Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard screenshots” incidents (see related articles below), a video purporting to be Mac OS X Leopard has surfaced.
Apple plans a sneak peek of Leopard on August 7th at WWDC 2006 in San Francisco.
Direct link to the video via YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJckQCDabrw
MacDailyNews Take: So, why so short? Why not show us more?
[UPDATE: 10:16am EDT: Updated video link to YouTube.]
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
More Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard screenshots? – June 26, 2006
CEO Steve Jobs to preview Mac OS X ‘Leopard’ with team of Apple execs at WWDC 2006 keynote – June 26, 2006
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard screenshots? – June 23, 2006