Atech’s “iCarta” Stereo Dock for iPod with Bath Tissue (sounds better than toilet paper) Holder promises to “Enhance your Experience in any room with your favorite music from your iPod.”
• 4 Integrated high performance moisture-free speakers deliver exceptional clarity and high quality sound
• Charges your iPod while playing music
• Audio selector allows you to play iPod shuffle or other Audio device
• Integrated Bath tissue holder that can be easily folded as a stereo dock
• Requires AC Power (AC Adapter included)
• Easy to remove from Wall Mount
Dimension (W x H x D): 8.25in x 3.68in x 7.12in (210mm x 93mm x 181mm)
12.5 V, 1.25A AC adapter
2 x tweeters for highs, 2 x woofers for lows
Made For iPod: Compatible with all iPod with dock connectors.
No pricing information exists on Atech’s site. According to the SCI-FI Blog, it looks like it’s priced at $99.95. No reseller information is available.
More info: http://www.atechflash.com/
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Escaport” for the heads up.]
[Attribution: SCI FI]
MacDailyNews Take: Have fun, punsters!
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.