Jim Cramer on CNBC’s Mad Money’s “Lightning Round” has just screamed, “Apple Computer is going way up! Apple is going to $100. Two thumbs up for Apple! And Steve Jobs, way to go – destroying whole countries with your enthusiasm! Buy!”
More about Jim Cramer’s Mad Money:
[UPDATE: 7:20pm EST: Changed Jim from a Seinfeld character to "Cramer."]
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Apple shares rocket to new all-time high following Macworld Expo announcements – January 10, 2006
Apple posts Steve Jobs’ Macworld keynote via QuickTime – January 10, 2006
Apple posts new Intel Mac ad online – January 10, 2006
Apple introduces MacBook Pro; up to four times faster than PowerBook – January 10, 2006
Apple unveils new iMac with Intel Core Duo processor; twice as fast as iMac G5 – January 10, 2006
Apple Announces the iPod Radio Remote with FM radio capabilities – January 10, 2006
Apple announces iWork ’06 with 3-D charts, advanced image editing tools & spreadsheet-like tables – January 10, 2006
Apple announces iLife ’06 with new versions of iPhoto, iMovie HD, iDVD, GarageBand and new iWeb – January 10, 2006